Rugby Sport Uncategorised

Teammates: Women's Rugby

UYWRFC Club President Jennifer Provan talks to Nouse about her on field sisters

Image: UYWRFC

Name: Jennifer Provan

Position: Second Row

Course: Law

Year: 3

Gym Rat: Probably our club captain Alice Jones, she's an absolute boss in the gym.

Biggest Hitter: I'd have to say Fran Bannister... Two knockouts in her past two seasons here is some achievement.

Most Dedicated: That's probably Anne-Marie Norton on our second team. She gives her all in every session and is always open to improvement.

Biggest Lightweight: Our fly half Emma Lowe. Her pint-downing ability is really, really poor. Sorry, Emma.

Best Motivator: I've been told by our captains it's me apparently. So I guess that must mean that I'm decent at giving some rousing speeches.

Club Comedian: Definitely Olivia Almond. She is crazy, but so fun to talk to and really keeps training light and entertaining.

Biggest Flirt: I think I'll have to go with our centre Alice Ingram. Must be that Liverpool charm!

LoganGriffin Posted on Sunday 5 Apr 2020

Jennifer Provan who is the president of the women's club for the last three years. Share some amazing facts about the club team. You need to get assignment service to complete your task easily. Which concludes about the best motivator, best flirty, best comedian and others. I think these things keep the morale of the team-high.