Fashion Fashion Features Web Exclusives Muse

Christmas Gift Ideas

India Mackenzie gives some very helpful christmas gift ideas for family and friends

There are two types of people in this world. Those who buy their Christmas presents in advance, and those who indulge in the seasonal mad-rush panic buy each 24th of December. And although we are really burning the proverbial midnight oil here, it is probably fair to assume that there are still a few people falling into the latter group.

With that in mind, here are some last-minute gift ideas for your nearest and dearest this Christmas.

For Her:

Topshop clutch

TO£HOP BAH HUMBUG CHRISTMAS CLUTCH - £20

Perfect for the Scrooges who still want to show some seasonal spirit, a fab addition to your Christmas party getup.

heels TO£HOP RUFFLE HEELS - £52

How can you not love these adorable fluffy heels? Perfect for anyone, anywhere this Christmas.

fringe dress

H&M DRESS WITH FRINGES - £39.99

This emerald green 1920s-esque fringed dress is perfect for an injection of fun and frivolity, adaptable for any time of year.

preseco candle

URBAN OUTFITTERS PRESECCO TINNED CANDLE - £8

If you can't be drinking it, smell would be the next best thing, buy someone their favourite scent to infuse a room or car, perfect for those of us who are driving this Christmas.

tea
Notonthehighstreet.com

HANGOVER RESCUE TEA - £4.95

A fun frivolous gift for any serious tea drinkers and also those of us who aren't planning to drive this Christmas.

For Him:

Beanie

TOPMAN BURGUNDY BEANIE - £12

Don this comfy beanie perfect for dusting off the cobwebs and keeping toasty on your New Year's jog.

jumper

SUPERDRY GREY JUMPER £54.99

Oversized thick marl grey jumper , perfect for laid back weekend strolls.

Pyjamas

TOPMAN CHECK PYJAMA BOTTOMS - £20

Is it even Christmas if pyjamas aren't the most prevalent gift under the tree? Get cosy with these green and black chequered bottoms.

slippers

TOPMAN FESTIVE SLIPPERS £33

Everybody needs a good pair comfortable slippers, you'll find yourself wearing them more often than not around this time of year; a very useful gift.

watchURBAN OUTFITTERS CASIO SILVER WATCH - £28

This classic Casio retro watch with a digital display has the added bonuses of being water resistant and having an alarm function. It is perfect for anybody who wants to tell the time looking chic, with added practicality.