Fashion Ones to Watch Trends Web Exclusives Muse

Fashionably festive gift ideas

From label lovers, to culture vultures and accessory addicts, Zohra Khan has gift ideas for every type of fashionista.

[gallery ids="115641,115642,115669,115644,115645,115646,115647,115648,115649,115650,115651,115652,115670,115655,115656,115671,115672,115661,115640,115658"]

For the girl who has everything:

1. Fishs Eddy Glass, £6.95 at Liberty. These clever cocktail glasses have the recipe on the back, so you'll be a pro at concocting classy cocktails in no time.

For the men who like finishing flourishes:

2. Kiehl's Facial Fuel SPF15 Moisturiser, £33. Slather on this energizing moisturizer which uplifts the look of dull, fatigued skin. A cocktail of enriching vitamins, this non-greasy formula will be your daily go to.

3. TiGi Bed Head Wax Stick, £15.25. Few hair products are as loved by men as this one. It's glue stick shape allows you to apply the product without messy hands; it's perfect for capturing that textured, disheveled look.

4. Tie With Polka Dot, £4.00 at ASOS. Look smart with a savvy, stylish tie that can be teamed with a denim shirt.

For culture vultures:

5. Andy Warhol Magnets, £7.99 at Culture Vulture Direct. Inspired by Andy Warhol, these are funky magnets stashed in a milk-carton box. What's not to love?

6. 20 Paris in Colour Cards, £4.99 at Culture Vulture Direct. This is a perfect gift for a wannabe Parisian. Everyday Paris sights captured in a card.

7. Pop Art Stationery Set, £4.49 at Culture Vulture Direct. A stationery set dedicated to the eclectic prints of Roy Lichtenstein.

8. Turkish Hammam Set, £8.99 at Culture Vulture Direct. For those who love relaxing, they can indulge themselves with the comfort that is an authentic Turkish hammam.

For the retro:

9. Instagram Projector, £22 at Photojojo! Combine modern technology with the retro mini projector which displays your own Instagram slides.

For book worms:

10. Bookworm Pillow, £12.40 at Redbubble.

11. Kindle 4/Kindle Touch and Kobo Vintage Book Case, £6 at Skinnydip London. Inspired by the hardback designs of classic authors, this case re-enacts the feeling of a real book.

For craft lovers:

12. Coming Home Tote Bag, £11.15 at Redbubble.

For those who love cosy comforts:

13. S'mores Shaped Slippers, £21 at Roobix. Connect these slippers to your laptop or computer and they heat up! Genius.

For the groomed and glamorous:

14. The Makeup Eraser, £12.60 at Makeup Eraser. A reusable, natural method of removing the harshest of makeup and comes complete in cute packaging. Just wet, wipe and you're sorted!

15. Pocket Square in Foulard Print, £6 at ASOS. Oozing a certain Gatsby flair, a pocket square is the perfect gift to make a sophisticated statement in a gentleman's outfit.

For accessory addicts:

16. Lego Lunch Box, £7.99 at IWOOT. Gone are those days when lunch boxes were boring and simple - have fun with these LEGO Lunch Boxes!

For home bunnies:

17. Hot Cookie Cup Warmer, £9.99 at IWOOT. A cup warmer will be the perfect treat for that one friend who always seems to be doing an essay.

For stationary aficionados:

18. Old Book Style Binder or Box Storage £16.95 at notonthehighstreet.com. For the friend who is always reading.

19. Personalised Colour Pencil Cases, £8 at notonthehighstreet.com. Fancy a personalised approach with your gift? These pencil cases look adorable and come in a range of colours.

For the ones when you just don't know:

20. Mystery Box, from £6 at Fancy. Try a mystery box filled with all sorts of quirkiness. Perfect when you're stumped for ideas!