Societies Archive Web Exclusives Freshers

Society in Focus: Fusion

With auditions coming up soon now's the time to get involved with Fusion!

Untitled

Since 2005 Fusion has put on a spectacular fashion and dance show every February, raising thousands of pounds for charity. In previous years, Central Hall has been transformed into a toy box, an underwater sea world and has told the story of man. Now in its 10th year, Fusion wants to put on the biggest show yet and will be journeying through the history of film, exploring the exciting genres and technical advances that have shaped the modern blockbusters.

Hundreds of hours of preparation are put into the performance from the committee, performers, and technical team. This makes the end result a fantastic show, something to be proud of being a part of. Cast rehearsals are a great way to meet new (very talented!) people with whom you can perfect your routines in Willow at the Fusion socials.
For spectators, with the high standard of the show itself and all profits going to charity, there's no excuse for missing it. This year is sure to be an exciting production; the committee have been hard at work over the summer planning scenes hoping to make the creative director's vision come alive on the stage!

Auditions for dancers, models and choreographers take place in Autumn term;

Dancers
Week 2: Saturday 12th & Sunday 13th October, 13.30-18.30 (D/L/036)
Week 3: Saturday 19th October, 15.30-18.30 (D/L/036)

Models
Week 2: Sunday 13th October, 9.00-12.00 (James Hall)
Week 3: Wednesday 16th October, 19.00-23.00 (D/L/036) Saturday 19th October, 13.30-15.30 (D/L/036)

Choreographers
Week 3: Sunday 20th October, 20.00-23.00

Here's what we looked like last year
Still not convinced? Check out our Facebook!