Fashion Trends Web Exclusives Muse Uncategorised

Spend, Save, Steal: The Black Triangle Bikini

Black is the new black when it comes to bikini's to suit every budget under the sun

beyonce-hm-07_vogue_12apr13_b_1080x720

Black is a colour that isn't always associated with the summer, but in bikini form it's perfect for sunny days. The trusty black, string, triangle bikini is a summer holiday staple. Understated yet impossibly glam, it can make pale skin look browner and already tanned skin look golden. It also looks amazing under any sheer shirt or beach coverup, carefully cruising the line between trashy and chic. A black bikini is a simple way to make you feel great after a long winter of hiding away under gigantic jumpers and tights. This summer, it's the ultimate in swimwear, for rocking either in your garden or on some fantastic beach abroad.

TRIANGL - NEW YORK NOIR 1

SPEND: TRIANGL NEOPRENE 'CHLOE' BIKINI

£52, triangl.com This gorgeous neoprene bikini will set you back a bit but, because of the material it is made from, it is designed to hug the body and fit you perfectly. It's like Spanx, but sexier of course. With a slight sheen to the fabric, and in the fabulously named colour 'New York Noir', this is a bikini that is designed to make you feel cool even when you are melting in the sun.

topshop bikini

SAVE: TO£HOP RUFFLE TRIANGLE BIKINI

£26, topshop.com. Topshop's swimwear section is the place to go for new bikinis year in, year out and this season's black, ruffled number is no exception. Perfectly placed ruffles served to enhance those assets you wish to, or they can be neatly tucked away if you'd rather pass on the enhancing...

hmprod-1
hmprod

STEAL: H&M BLACK BIKINI

£4 (each), hm.com. An absolute bargain, this H&M beauty is the answer to all your emergency bikini needs. It solves any last minute drama of 'Mum where are my bikini bottoms?' the day before a flight. If you buy one piece or both together, this bikini will prove to be your saving grace on those mornings when colour just isn't your thing.