Fashion Trends

The Hotlist: The Easter Edition

Spring hasn't yet sprung, but you can help ward off the frost and enjoy your four day weekend with Nouse's Easter Weekend Hotlist.

barrym.com
barrym.com

BARRY M NAIL TEXTURED NAIL POLISH

These new textured polishes from Barry M will have you whipping off your mittens in no time. They're available in four fresh pastel shades, each named after a road in London's East End. The 'gritty' effect contrasts nicely with the light-hearted colour palette. Textured nails are all the rage but the best bit about this latest offering is that you don't need to worry about getting that 'perfect' look with your polish that is the bane of every on-the-go fashionista's life. At £3.99 a pop these are a cheap and cheerful way of making your paws, well, cheerful.

hotelchocolat.com
hotelchocolat.com

HOTEL CHOCOLAT 'YOU CRACK ME UP' EASTER EGG'

If you need to spoil someone on Sunday then look no further than this sweet offering from Hotel Chocolat. It's the definition of a gift that keeps on giving - instead of a disappointing hollow shell this gourmet Easter Egg is chock full of cute cocoa offerings that could melt even the iciest of hearts. It's quite pricey at £27, but if you're feeling generous then it's bound to put a smile on anyones face.

zara.com
zara.com

ZARA PORCELAIN PRINT SCARF

Yellow is this seasons hot colour. We're not talking yellow mellow - you want to be rocking the brightest, zestiest shade you can find. This scarf from Zara is perfect because it combines the mouth-watering zing of citrus yellow with a stunning blue baroque print. The design tones the acid-bright lemon shade down just a tad, allowing you to keep your fashion credentials up, without resembling a hazard sign.

Dior-Exibition-Harrods

THE DIOR EXHIBITION AT HARRODS

There's no denying that, baby, it's STILL cold outside. Luckily enough, Dior and Harrods have come together to concoct the perfect indoors activity for the fashion-lover. Tucked away on the fourth floor of the famous store is an eclectic wonderland of beautiful frocks and fragrances from the French fashion house. Highlights include a positively miniature dress that belonged to Audrey Hepburn, and a telephone box filled with perfume that allows you to climb inside and shut the door on the frosty forecast.

Latest in Fashion