Roses Roses Live Blogs Web Exclusives Sport

Roses 2010 LIVE: Sunday

Live coverage for the final day of Roses 2010

Live video coverage: http://www.lancs.ac.uk/socs/lutubetv/live.html

[liveblog]19[/liveblog]

KaratekaInGermany Posted on Sunday 25 Aug 2019

Actually the first part is called Kata, and the proper fighting is called Kumite. C'mon UYKC!

Dom Posted on Sunday 25 Aug 2019

Loving the banter lads! It's just a shame about the overall score..

~J Posted on Sunday 25 Aug 2019

1144 - phycology? Sounds awesome

~J Posted on Sunday 25 Aug 2019

Fax won 3-1 x

~J Posted on Sunday 25 Aug 2019

Shergold's battery has died on his phone. 18-6 to York in the Lacrosse, however!

~J Posted on Sunday 25 Aug 2019

"And York have only gone and won the croquet. Brian 'The Beast' Cantor with the winning hit. Well done Brian, you're a hero to many."

For the first time, I'm confused! SCAN have announced that Lancaster's VC (Paul Wellings) won and I though the Chancellors weren't taking part this year? I hope that York win - just clashes with Lancaster's media. I'm going to assume that Nouse is right because our media are better than theirs ;)

~J Posted on Sunday 25 Aug 2019

My sincere apologies. As I said, you guys are better. . . I assume that the reason the croquet was moved later was so that the Chancellors can participate - and that Scan didn't realise that it's the *final* player who wins and not the first to reach the peg. Kudos to you though.

If we win the tennis, I make the final score 157.5 to 105.5 - tennis has vanished from the map and I haven't had an update since the score was 6:3 to us..?

Jake Farrell Posted on Sunday 25 Aug 2019

~J - The Fax won 4-1. Your correction was wrong.