Fashion Ones to Watch Muse

Ones to watch

Video: Paparazzi Designer: Co-operative Designs Trend: Peculiar Specs Model: Ash Stymest

Video: Paparazzi

We. Love. Lady. Gaga. Her Excellence is at her best, and dazzles us in the fantastic video, 'Paparazzi'. High fashion is brought alive in writhing, sexy, dangerous scenes for over seven minutes in this mini-film masterpiece. She parades around in metallic bodysuits and high heels (with the obvious crutch accompaniment, cinch ing her tiny waist to doll-like proportions. The sunglasses used by by Marc Jacobs this season also make an appearance, as does a sparkly set of Dior rings. Pictured to the left is the famous Dolce & Gabbana dress first walked by Jessica Stam.

gaga

Designer: Co-operative Designs

Annalisa Dunn and Dorothee Hagemann joined creative forces after meeting on the MA Fashion course at Central St Martins in 2007. Pieces from their collections have featured in an array of highbrow fashion publications, including V magazine and Dazed and Confused. Cooperative Designs also recently received praise as a 'New Talent' from Italian Vogue. Their A/W 09 collection has a predominantly monochrome pallette with red and yellow accents. Oversized woollen jumper dresses were textured with bobbles, or patterned with contemporary geometric panels and stripes. The feel was warm and cosy with an edge of androgyny. We love the knitted headbands and chunky socks.

coop

Trend: Peculiar Specs

With summer sun absolutely must come sunglasses. They are a basic staple and each season designers become increasingly experimental so that their accessories make a statement. This season frames have remained face-engulfing and outrageously large. Micheal Kors (right) and Ralph Lauren opted for futuristic circular specs, while Lanvin's were embellished with jewels and Dolce & Gabbana got exciting with zebra stripes.

aggy

Model: Ash Stymest

At just seventeen, this cool little Brit has caused quite the stir on the fashion scene. He emanates a vulnerable beauty because of his age, yet is raw and tattooed. When Ash isn't walking for Balenciagia he is a skatboarding drummer. Obviously. Since being signed by Select in 2008, he has appeared in Dazed and Confused, i-D and Wonderland. He was the cover model for the first editin of Japanese Vogue Hommes, and Models.com has noted his rising status.

andrea Posted on Thursday 29 Oct 2020

fyi, that pic is of Agyness Dean, not Ash.

Chris Northwood Posted on Thursday 29 Oct 2020

The picture is actually for the "Trend: Peculiar Specs" section, not the model section.