Fashion Ones to Watch Muse

Ones to watch

Website: Fashion Tweets Designer: House of Blue Eyes Model: Edythe Hughes Trend: Camilla and Marc

Website: Fashion Tweets

Twitter is increasingly playing host to delightful fashion banter. The fashion team's favourite at the moment is IamMademoiselle, with tweets provided by the writer responsible for Elle's tongue-in-cheek back page. 'Confessions of an Elle girl'. She regularly updates readers with jovial chat, industry insight and personal tales. The latest tweets debate the troublesome issue of the sandal/sock combo for the office and track her struggles with calorific value: "OMFG, there are 1,000 calories in this bag." The infamous (fake) Anna Wintour Twitter is not for the faint-hearted: "Patrick reminded me today over lunch of that time when PETA laced my pinot grigio with arsenic & instead of killing me, it made me stronger."

Designer: House of Blue Eyes

lfw-blueeyes-web

The project of established London stylist and outrageous personality Johnny Blue Eyes, The House of Blue Eyes is a collaborative fusion of fashion, film, music and performance art. The label was launched in September 2008 at 'one of the best parties of the year' according to the Sunday Times. Johnny welcomed his guests on stage absolutely naked, and Kate Moss got so excited she joined in the catwalk show wearing a top hat and carrying a silver and ebony cane, after four stark years of absence from the runway. Johnny is inspired by Warhol's factory set up from the 1960's, and his dark, theatrical collection Glam Dandy Clown brought together affordable vintage with unique couture.

Model: Edythe Hughes

edythe2-web3

Gracile, blond haired, blue-eyed nineteen year old Edythe Hughes appeared last on our pages in the LFW supplement. From Ohio, she debuted for Calvin Klein in New York and has since appeared in whole host a fashion magazines such as Harper's Bazaar, Dazed and Confused and Teen Vogue, as well as on Oprah in Vera Wang. For the Spring/Summer 09 shows she walked for Armani and Marchesa in Milan and New York, and was in greater demand for Autumn/Winter this year, appearing 18 times. Under Elite, Models 1, Why Not and Ford agencies. She is clearly at the beginning of an increasingly high profile and dynamic career.

Trend: Camilla and Marc

camillia-and-marc-swimwear-web1

Camilla Freeman-Topper and Marc Freeman launched their swimwear collection this season. Lounging around on Bondi Beach in their homeland of sunny Australia clearly provided the perfect backdrop for inspiration. Available at Shopstyle.com, their collecion is reflective of their main clothing line as exhibited at Australia Fashion Week. Their swimsuits and bikini separates are pretty and feminine, with delicate frill details adorning bandeau and 50's sweetheart necklines. The vivid colour blocking and asymmetric straps retain this season's fresh modernity.