Roses Roses Live Blogs Web Exclusives Sport

Roses 2009 LIVE: Sunday

Join Nouse for the final day of Roses 2009

[liveblog]3[/liveblog]

10 Comments

Alex Lacy Posted on Thursday 29 Oct 2020

York can still break the 200 mark, by my (questionable) maths there's enough points and five to spare.

Oh, and can we highlight that Si Rimington from Lancaster won his darts match last night throwing flight first, which is pretty impressive! Credit where credit's due.

Jason Rose Posted on Thursday 29 Oct 2020

Technically, that's true, Alex... but we'd have to win virtually everything. I can't imagine that it could realistically happen...

But yes, gobsmacked is right. That's insanely talented!

anon Posted on Thursday 29 Oct 2020

Hope you're not going to forget the women and get caught up on the excitement of 1sts outdoor football?

CS Posted on Thursday 29 Oct 2020

Is possible, as long as they don't score above the points of [maximum points and take away 200] (62.5 at the moment) that will be fine....But to be honest, I agree with Jason, it is going to be really hard.

CS Posted on Thursday 29 Oct 2020

I mean 62.5 is the points that they've got at the moment.

Thooloulalalalalalalalallalalal Posted on Thursday 29 Oct 2020

If anyone predicted the final score before midnight on The Yorker, they'll win Party passes for Tru. I'd say that's better than a pony. Mostly cos my house doesn't have a stable. shame.

Lady Gaga Posted on Thursday 29 Oct 2020

"If anyone predicted the final score before midnight on The Yorker, they'll win Party passes for Tru."

Lol.

sjksjk Posted on Thursday 29 Oct 2020

asasl;aksl;a

a Posted on Thursday 29 Oct 2020

Yes

s Posted on Thursday 29 Oct 2020

fdgdfg